If you have any concerns regarding your care, we encourage you to speak directly to the Practice Manager in the first instance, or submit your concern in writing to the practice or via email to

Please note that we can only discuss concerns with patients themselves, or their registered guardian if they are aged under-16. If you would like us to discuss a concern with a nominated third-party, you must submit an authorising form.

More information about how to raise concerns about the NHS services provided by your GP can be viewed at:

If you are unhappy with our handling of your concern, you can contact the local health board’s Concerns Team:

Concerns Team
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
Ysbyty Gwynedd
LL57 2PW

01248 384194

If you require assistance in raising a concern, you can contact the local Community Health Council. Their patient advocates are independent of the Health Board and are able to offer support and advice. They can be contacted on 01248 679284 or 01978 356178

If you are not satisfied with our handing or the Health Board’s handing of your concern, you raise this with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales. The contact details are 1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae, Pencoed, CF35 5LJ, telephone 0845 601 0987 or email

Please be aware that if you wish to approach the Ombudsman with your concerns, you should do so promptly. The Ombudsman is able to consider complaints made within one year of the matters complained about (or within one year of the complainant becoming aware of them).